Meet Your Heber Springs Orthodontist
Dr. Nicole Powell is a Searcy native who came back to create beautiful smiles for the same community that brought her so many smiles throughout the years.
She’s humbled by the opportunity to be back in her hometown and is devoted to providing the best orthodontic care possible.
Dr. Powell uses the most advanced and efficient orthodontic methods to create lasting results. She looks forward to building meaningful relationships with you and your families through the years to come.
Why an Orthodontist in Heber Springs?
Orthodontist vs. Dentist
An orthodontist is a dentist, but a dentist is not an Orthodontist. All orthodontists are dentists first, but though not every dentist has the qualifications to be an orthodontist. Dr. Powell continued her formal education for 2 or 3 additional years before receiving the necessary license and certification. As an orthodontist, Dr. Powell has spent years studying nothing but how and why to move teeth. This includes what to do, how to plan, and how to execute the appropriate treatment plan.
Why does it matter if you see your Heber Springs Orthodontist?
Specialists receive additional training to give them the skills needed to deal with more complex orthodontic problems. Dentists receive basic orthodontic training which allows them to perform root canals, extract wisdom teeth, and treat young children who do not need to see an orthodontist yet.
Seeing a specialist like your Heber Springs orthodontist may change your experience in braces by:
- Providing additional treatment options.
- Giving you more efficient treatment and visits, because it is the office's primary area of care.
- Knowing that you'll receive the best possible outcome on your treatment plan, especially if you have severe bite problems that need to be addressed.
- Personal experience treating multiple cases that share your unique concerns
- Being seen more quickly, as a family dentist will be focused on longer patient cases or emergencies throughout the day.
- You may think it's easier to have your orthodontic work completed by your dentist. Convenience shouldn't be a concern, because you will only be stopping by your Heber Springs orthodontist's offices every six to eight weeks.
And don't let price be a problem either! Hometown Orthodontics is proud to provide affordable treatment in the Heber Springs area.